This workshop covers all necessarily knowledge a relationship manager must have to enhance deep relationships and effectively understand, service and manage private clients. It involves the understanding of the market, the market constraints and client requirements to effectively understand, understand and manage Private Clients. High Net Worth Individuals and Ultra High Net Worth Individuals. It includes needs analysis, key understanding of investment strategies and efficient communication, with one aim: helping the financial professional becoming a trusted advisor. The latest developments in the private client and wealth management industry will also be discussed.
- Event type
- A 5-day workshop
Batch 1: 23 July to 27 July 2018
Batch 2: 30 July to 03 August 2018
- Labourdonnais Hotel, Port-Louis
- 5 days
- 08:30 – 17:00
The courses will focus on the below main areas:
- To give Private Client Managers and Wealth Managers all the necessary knowledge and capabilities to develop and service High- and Ultra-High Net Worth Individuals.
- To help them generating the level of confidence required and become trusted advisors.
- Know how to analyse the client needs.
- Increase the new clients acquisition capabilities.
- Deal with client’s objections and inertia.
- Improve the return for both the client and the bank/wealth management.
Who should attend
This course has been specifically designed for the benefit of:
- Wealth Managers
- Relationship Managers
- Private Bankers
- Family Office Managers
- Investment Managers
- Trust Managers
- Anyone involved with private clients
Bernard Duffy is a dedicated training solutions provider to the Global Wealth Management, Fund Management and Institutional Pension sectors. He has over 20 years of training experience and he specializes in the design and delivery of training programmes across the full spectrum of products and asset classes, both traditional and alternative. He is highly respected for his ability to explain and teach sophisticated investment products and strategies in a very engaging manner.
GFM is delighted to offer the workshops at a very attractive subsidized rate (one third of the full rate of Rs 48,000 per participant) of only Rs 16,000 based on its collaboration with the HRDC, which will be funding the workshop up to tune of 67%, under the ‘Sectoral Skill Development Scheme’. As a result participants will not have to claim HRDC refund for this workshop, minimising the administrative burden.
Training is delivered via the following schedule:
- Day One: Private Clients and Wealth Management Today (7 hours)
- Day Two: Asset Allocation and Portfolio Structuring for Private Clients and wealth management (7 hours)
- Day Three: Investing for the Short and The Long Term (7 hours)
Alternative Assets and Financial Engineering for Private client and Wealth Management
- Day Five: Consultative Selling, CRM and Account Development Skills for Private Bankers and wealth managers (7 hours)
Methodology of the course
Review of concepts and illustration in case studies and many examples of implementations, with simulations and role play games. This training programme will give you the skills to increase your returns, reduce risk and retain investors. Through the use of structured study, group exercises and investment simulations, this intensive course will equip you with the tools you need to immediately apply what you have learnt to real-world investment activities.
Dates and Venue
- Batch 1: 23 July to 27 July 2018
- Batch 2: 30 July to 03 August 2018
- Venue: Labourdonnais Hotel, Port-Louis.
Please confirm your seat by registering here and feel free to share this invitation with any colleagues who might also wish to attend.
Seats are limited and will be available on a first come and first serve basis.
Notice of cancellation must be sent to [email protected]. Refund will be subject to 10% administrative charge for cancellation notice received before 16 July 2018. After this date, refund will not be entertained. However, the organization may nominate another participant to attend the training.
In Collaboration with