We are an innovative integrated communication company providing one stop shop turnkey solutions from concept, design, editing, photography, multimedia, presentation, dynamic responsive websites & apps development, displays, signage, PR, International advertising campaign & Events to printing, packing and door-to-door delivery at highly competitive prices anywhere in Europe, North America, Asia Oceania or Africa.
We are looking to expand our digital activities and hiring multimedia developers or IT programmers to design all kinds of digital solutions – Websites, CMS portals, apps and multimedia tools…
Potential candidates can be either last year students for immediate internship or students who have recently graduated from the university for job recruitment.
Please refer to detailed Job requirements enclosed below to have a better idea of what type of candidates we are looking for.
Interested candidates can send their motivation letter together with their CV & portfolio to email@example.com.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in IT/software engineering with specialisation in multimedia, web, apps development
- Must be able to conceptualize, design and develop any commercial & e-commerce responsive websites, CMS portal, apps and interactive & animate/flash multimedia presentations/CD/products of international standards
- Must be able to build and optimize cross platform content, apps, video, websites for Windows, iOS, Android mobile devices and tablets.
- Must have experience developing apps and
- Must have a good knowledge using and administering VPS Linux Server
- Must have a good knowledge of SEO strategies
- Must have a good design and creative background
- Must be aware of latest trends in technology and programming language
- Ability to work on numerous projects simultaneously in an organised way, to be a self-starter and get the job done without a great deal of direct supervision
- Ability to work odd hours
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under pressure and tight deadlines
- A good knowledge of installing and administering IT hardware & software would be an advantage
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with problem solving ability.